Before you start driving, you have to do the inspections of the cabin. These are simple but crucial: the doors, the driver's seat, the mirrors, and the seat belt. The examiner will check if you are doing all the checks correctly before starting the engine. Caution: forgetting to fasten your seat belt is considered a major fault for the test.
- During the test, you have to show that you have good control of the car (foot control, hand control, eye control, etc.). Do not forget that you should not look at the level of the gears while driving.
- To move and stop safely, be sure to stop 1 meter before the stop line, the yellow box, or the crosswalks.
- Use your mirrors frequently. You should check all your mirrors regularly, especially before starting, signaling, turning right or left, changing lanes, or passing.
- The use of signals: You must understand and be able to respond safely to signals given by other drivers, and your intentions must also be clear.
- Anticipation and planning are very important words for driving. It is something that is part of safe driving. It is especially essential at traffic lights, stop lines, yield lines, yellow boxes, and crosswalks.
- Driving speed may vary depending on road, traffic and weather conditions. The inspector will observe how you control your speed and how you change speed.
- Be cautious at crossings: the risks of accidents are unavoidable. Watch out for traffic lights and treat junctions with great care.
- Crosswalks - The inspector wants to see the precautions taken when approaching a zebra crossing. It is really important to make sure that pedestrians are not in danger.
If you are looking for advice on the best car to buy in Thailand, visit www.suekairod.com